Our website address is: https://fromtheoriginals.com
- In case of wrong size in the product that you received, we will bear the return shipping charges (not exceeding the shipping charges charged at the time of sale) and re-shipping charges.Sizing issue is subjected to sizing chart that company follows.
- In case the customer ordered wrong product by mistake and wishes to replace it after receiving, the customer has to bear the return shipping and re-shipping charges.
- Return items should be in a unused condition and in proper packaging with all the stickers and price tags included.
- Item should be returned to us within 7 days of the delivery. Returns after the return period or not falling in the above mentioned criteria will not be entertained and will be shipped back to customer. The customer will have to bear the re-shipping charges.
- The return process takes minimum duration of 5-6 days and is subjected to the availability of the item at that time.
- The amount to be refunded will be subjected to deductions that were handled by From The Originals.
- Our company gives a conditional warranty on our products. If there is a manufacturing fault from the company side which includes faulty material i.e. incomplete stitching or faulty fabric. In case of these types of claim, company should be informed immediately via Phone or email.
- Cut from Sharpened items will not be considered under warranty claim.
- We provide high quality products but these are subjected to the usage by the customer.
- Warranty claims will be considered only after proper scrutiny of the problem faced by the customer.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.